Sonntag, 12. März 2017

This week I…

This week we had several days of rain – and even more rain. Though it wasn’t particularly cold, I didn’t really fancy this weather.

But things got better and finally, I got to do some shopping,. These black flats are from Deichmann, only 6,95 EUR. Yippie! I can’t wait to wear them!

black_flats

We had an epic fun family movie night with Marvel’s Dr. Strange. This involved a lot of crisps and peanuts and sweets. Because what is the point in having a movie night without all the goodies to eat?

Dr_Strange_blueray

When I saw Dr. Strange at the cinema, I liked the movie but wasn’t too convinced that the MCU* needed another superhero. Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange is simply great (although not sooo great as in Sherlock, IMHO). And somehow it fits into the MCU. Dr. Strange isn’t my all-time favorite Marvel superhero (that would be Captain America, as you asked) but I will definitely watch Dr. Strange again!

The best thing this week was that the weather got considerably better and we had our first glass of cider in our garden! It was a lovely sunny day and the temperature rose to 16 degrees (celsius).

Cider

And I found the first little flower on the grass:

Violet
I hope you had a lovely week too and some sunshine. Enjoy your Sunday!





*MCU = Marvel Cinematic Universe, in case you were wondering…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen