Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2016

This week I…

turned 51 on Monday, which left me feeling a bit odd. Not quite gloomy or depressed, far from that! But let’s face it: Chances are that I’m more then half through with my life.

Only 9 birthdays and I will be 60. Funny feeling. I’m not afraid of ageing but I still feel veeery much like the complicated 15 yr old I once was. I still have no idea what growing up is all about. Here are some pics of my birthday presents and the Captain America cake I got.

20161128_071423frank_turner_poetryofthedeed

 

I did some extended shopping for Christmas and upcoming birthdays with the husband.The weather was really ugly here, cold and grey with occasional fog and more grey colours.

I went to a small Christmas market with my mom. Of course we had mulled wine. What else should you do there?

It’s interesting how time flies, even if there is not really much going on. I tried to catch up with my reading schedule (failed) and there is still some office work to do. Filing and bookkeeping, which I hate and tend to postpone…a lot.

I find there’s always something more important or funny to do. Like laundry or ironing or dusting. Which shall give you a hint of how much I hate office work. Anyway, hope you had a great week too.

And remember: “Life is to short to be lived without poetry” (Frank Turner, Poetry of the deed, in case you’re wondering).

This blog theme was highly inspired by Retrochick, a fantastic fashion and real life blogger. You can visit her blog here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen