Freitag, 16. Dezember 2016

Star Wars–Rogue One

Technorati Tags:

Let’s face it: I’m some kind of geek. Since I watched the first Star Wars movie waaaaay back in 1977, I was hooked.
I remember the shock and the exitement with Star Wars – A new hope. Okay, nearly 40 years later, the force is still strong in the galaxy far far away.
And people are still interested in the epic battle between the Empire and some rebels. Which is good. For my 17 year old son, it was the second Star Wars Movie he watched on the big screen. It was great to see his exitement and joy.
I won’t tell you about the movie, because I don’t want to spoil the experience for you. But:
IT WAS GREAT. I must admit, after Star Wars 7, I didn’t expect much, as it’s not part of the official saga. Man, was I wrong.
It’s epic! Go watch it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen